sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

I'm not exactly new, but...

GizmoMkI

After a torturous 20 months of where I couldn't get A:M to run on my clunky old computer, I now have a new machine so it's working again... but crashing a lot, even with my old models. The main problem is I have an antiquish A:M2000 v. 8.5, and the new machine runs under Windows XP. I intend to step into the 21st century with an upgrade to the newest version of A:M early next month, so I am getting excited (a gross understatement) about soon being able to start modeling and animating again.

Am I going to experience a high amount of future shock when I upgrade due to all the improvements? I remember hearing about u-v mapping, and I'm looking forward to that since I've had some minor experience with it through other programs. And I've been drooling ever since seeing Joe Williamsen's Hunter dynamic demos.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic