Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Problems with Action??

Ravager

i would import an action to my newest model in choreography mode and a window pops up and says, "Exception #033. Realtime render. If you repeat this exception please send data and steps to http://www.hash.com/reports Thanks." I'm not exactly sure what it means and I do'n know how to send data that it might not list, and every time my mouse enters the screen with the camera, modle, exe... it pops up again! and that's hard to get away from, can anyone help? :unsure: thx

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What version of AM are you using? The pop up means you send the project to that site.....or if not that, try posting it here. Also, steps saying how to repeat the error.

What version of AM are you using? The pop up means you send the project to that site.....or if not that, try posting it here. Also, steps saying how to repeat the error.

i am using version 13.0, and i enter my pass word and profile name on the "reports" area and it won't let me in, i also tried "forgot password?" and "new account" and it either says it can't connect or something like that, any suggestions?

• 3 weeks later...
thanks! it worked! ooh, by the way, have they come with a soulution to exception #33?
By default (I think) A:M Reports will e-mail you whenever your report gets updated for any reason. Keep an eye on the AM v13.0 forum as each release gets listed there along with a list of bug fixes.