Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Framing or Rendering Problem?

Fran

I have spent the whole day trying to render an action as simple as "a character waving" but was unsuccessful and feel like giving up. :angry:

I have the V11.1 CD and was working on Exercise 4: IT's a Pitch and noticed that my rendered file only show the last frame, which is pretty much a "still frame" of the last pose. It wasn't an animated file of the six poses I created following the tutorial exercise. So I tried doing a simple action, "waving" and rendered an avi file, and the same problem persist...showing only the last pose in a equally still pose. :blink:

So I tried searching for help here and this problem seem to have not been addressed. I want to try all those other things that I see being discussed here, but if I can't even get pass this little rendering "a pitch" here, how can I possible get to do all those. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I am thinking it could be the whole setting frames but I did followed closely to the directions of the tutorial. So I am really clueless about what is wrong here. I hope someone understand the problem I trying to explain here and suggest some advice so I can hopefully move on to the next step.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's possible you're not in Animate Mode. That's the black letter 'A' on the toolbar. If it's not clicked, then no keyframes will be created when you move the model.

There are other possible reasons this might be happening, but that's the first thing I'd check.

Are you specifying the range in the render options? It's in the render to file options just under where you name the file. A screenshot of your problem would help alot too.

C-grid and KenH, for the rendering option, I've set the frame range as directed by the tutorial to be from 00:00:00 to 00:01:06, which is the last frame for the last pose.

luckbat, I don't see an "A" anywhere on the toolbar.

Hello Fran,

If you see things moving when playing the timeline in action- of chorview, then it won't be the luckbat-solution.

Do you use "Render Preview" or "Render to File" button?

Take "Render to File".

Niels.

• Hash Fellow

I don't see an "A" anywhere on the toolbar.

it's been squeezed off the screen

go to Tools>Customize>Cool Look oFF

[attachmentid=17381]

then drag all the tool buttons to the left to eliminate the unused spaces

[attachmentid=17382]

coollook.png

Abutton.png

robcat2075

it's been squeezed off the screen

go to Tools>Customize>Cool Look oFF

then drag all the tool buttons to the left to eliminate the unused spaces

Thank you all!!!! The problem has been solved by clicking on the "A"... :D Now I can finally animate!