sprockets Behind The Scenes: A:M and Animatronics Jeff Cantin's Classic Splining Tutorial Strange Effect, video demo and PRJ included John blows up a planet, PRJs included VWs by Stian, Rodger and Marcos Myron's band gets its own wine! Learn to do radiosity renders
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Possible i am a new user

paulifra

In my country ( netherlands ) there is a legal am 2006 for sale, because it's to complex for the person.

License is three weeks old.

Can somebody tell me if the license can be transferred to a new user ?, and what is used as a protection for am 2006.

If people are user off the am 2006 version will he be able to get a free copy off ver 13 if it is coming out this year ?

Thanks in advance

Greets from the netherlands.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You should confirm with Hash, but as far as I'm aware, all you need is the serial number that is printed inside the first page of the manual. And the cd of course, which acts as copy protection because AM won't run without it.

If the cd has a yeti on it, then you'd be entitiled to download v13 updates until the end of the year.

In my country ( netherlands ) there is a legal am 2006 for sale, because it's to complex for the person.

License is three weeks old.

Can somebody tell me if the license can be transferred to a new user ?, and what is used as a protection for am 2006.

If people are user off the am 2006 version will he be able to get a free copy off ver 13 if it is coming out this year ?

Thanks in advance

Greets from the netherlands.

Hallo Paul, :)

Ik kan je wel helpen in het nederlands, Animation:Master is veel te leuk om weg te doen.

Niels.

ENGLISH TRANSLATION:

Hello Paul, :)

I can help you in dutch, Animation:Master is too much fun to get rid of it.

Niels.

niels@degooier.net