Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Happy St. Paddies Day!

They are ALWAYS after me Lucky Charms!

I had'nt posted anything here in a while, so I thought I'd post a short clip from a TV commercial I finished recently.

So, this small-time TV producer guy in Florida stumbles on my website (campbellanimation.com) and contacts me about a cable spot he's making for a 'house-flipper' client who wanted an animated Leprechaun, and 1 month later I finished the job in Hash and collected a small reward.

The fun part was matching the shadows, Florida hasher's may see this on their cablevision. I'll post the whole mcgilla on my site soon.

Happy Saint Patricks Day!

Here's the model. The client wanted this model to be 'shorter and fatter' so I made a pose where I scaled and used the 'sphereize' plug-in (I love that thing!) So in my chor I simply had to turn on the pose and the model was revised.

LUCKY.mov

leprechaun_design_1_MC.mov

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey John

Great accomplishment!

The shadows are very well done (only a bit to bright when crossing the shadows of the host) and it looks like the model do have some ambiance intensity added to it but that might be due to the resolution of the clip or me? The animation is great!

Regards

Stian

Thanks Agep. The guy (in the spot) wanted BRIGHT 'flourescent' green...I explained that regular video can not relay flourescent in it's limited color range, so he asked that I make it as green as possible, and to match his green text.