Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Greetings

Chrury Sanson

Hello Everyobody! I'm Chris and this is my intro thread. A little about myself.

-17 y.o.

- I have owned AM 2005 since Dec. 2004 (LOL)

- I am taking a course to learn how to properly use AM and its various functions

- I will have a new computer soon so after that I will get more involved in animating

I find this to be a great forum with many resorces/people who can help each other out. I won't try posting on everything (this is a BIG forum) but I will be reading what I can to learn.

I love the tutorial section and I will be sure to work on them when I'm done with my course. I also need a place to show off to people who understand what went into an animation or picture. (Not like my other forum. They're all about Jedi Outcast/ Jedi Acadamy.)

So HI! :D (LOL I love these smilies!)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Chris,

Welcome to the forums. I have had this program for quite a while and simply love it. I was trained in other 3D programs but I find this one to better. You should check out the The Art of Animation Thread and exercises as well as the bootcamps. They are great threads to get ahead and learn the finer points of animation.

Once again welcome,

Leo B)

Hey Chris,

Welcome to the funnest software in the world ;-)

I noticed you are in Georgia. We have a local AM user group that meets once in a blue moon. Feel free to stop in at a meeting. We usually have Will Sutton and myself (usually? we've never missed one ;-) and a bunch of other AM users from the southeast.

welcome, and if you ever have questions.. feel free to ask.

C