Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Spitfire WIP

nixie

Hullo,

Started this recently, I dont have alopt of spare time to do it but Its not needed for a few weeks so progress will develop slowly. I aim to make this as photo realistic as is possible. As you will see, splines need smoothing, spline reduction too etc etc!

Some images...

post-1043-1139137944_thumb.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hullo,

Started this recently, I dont have alopt of spare time to do it but Its not needed for a few weeks so progress will develop slowly. I aim to make this as photo realistic as is possible. As you will see, splines need smoothing, spline reduction too etc etc!

Some images...

Nixie,

If you are going to mix with live action, my experience is you can have heavy splinage in your models (unless you intend to have 100 of the same model).

Live action renders out quite quickly.

The animation in this tread http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20071 only took about 2.5 hours on one machine, on my render farm it would have probably taken about 20 minutes.

David

Yeh iv been thinking that, I tend to model everything as one object for the sake of it. Il remove it for sure. Nice image there btw - looks like a mark 22 I'm modeling from blueprints of an earlier version which is why the window is smaller.

Cheers though