Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

How do I attach this?

teh1ghool

Hey I made a head in A:M and I also made some ears of my own and I want to attach them, but I think I wasn't paying attention to the number of control points. Not to mention my ear needs to have that amount or it won't work correctly how I want it. Can someone help me out and tell me a good way to attach these? I been worknig on attaching them for a while, no luck.

AM_Chars.prj.zip

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I made a head in A:M and I also made some ears of my own and I want to attach them, but I think I wasn't paying attention to the number of control points. Not to mention my ear needs to have that amount or it won't work correctly how I want it. Can someone help me out and tell me a good way to attach these? I been worknig on attaching them for a while, no luck.

hmmm, forgive me if my post doesnt seem to corrispond with what you want for i have yet to check the file myself.

i am no expert even though i have built a few characters myself

i would just position the ear in place with out actually attatching it.

Ryan, what modeling method did you use? Did you follow a tutorial?

The reason I ask is because you didn't seem to have made a place for the ear on the head to attach it to. The other problem is the ear you made, you don't seem to have accounted for where the attachment needs to happen. It looks like you kept building the ear into the external auditory canal. Look at your own ear and see how large of an area there is that it attaches to your head.

Here's a link that might help you.

http://www.colins-loft.net/CoopHead.html

Ah thanks, that helps. Now I just need to attach my others on in my file because I added and changed a lot of head/body stuff. Now I have an idea of how to attach it.

Or you can simply copy it, delete the one you have and paste it instead :)