Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Exercise 11.5: Make A Face

Odog2020

Okay, I am this far on this tutorial. I have tried this tutorial a number of times since I first received A:M v11.1.

[attachmentid=12934]

Anywho, my question is this. I am about to start adding splines around the brow and cheeks, as it sais in the book, but do I do this like it was done in the Plane tutorial????

Or do I just click add, and just start from an exsisting CP.

Thanks

post-7171-1136505054_thumb.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, Colin makes it look EASY--he's been doing this many years. Making a face like that is one of the most challenging things you can do.

If you started that on DAY 1, then you skipped the other tutorials didn't you! :P Work up to it, don't try to do it as your first project.

Well, Colin makes it look EASY--he's been doing this many years. Making a face like that is one of the most challenging things you can do.

If you started that on DAY 1, then you skipped the other tutorials didn't you! :P Work up to it, don't try to do it as your first project.

Actually I have completed all the other exercises, that was just the first tutorial that I tried to use. Except this time I used a picture of Butthead from MTV. However, it did take me more than 2 hours that it said in the book. And I still think it could use some tweeks.

Name: James Owens

Exercises Completed: All + 11.5

Date Completed: 6 Jan 06

[attachmentid=12975]

post-7171-1136577644_thumb.jpg