Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Shaggy's House

Shaggy called me at work the other day, and told me that he was tired of being homeless, and asked me if I could help him get a house. So, being the caring guy I am, I decided to build him a house, nothing to fancy, and still needs work, cause all it has is a garage, and a living room. So, I was needing a little input on how to add the interior to this model. It is scaled at 22 feet high, about 40 or so feet wide, and the garage is about 30 feet deep or maybe shorter I cant remember. Anyways, just thought I would get some advice from fellow hashers. Thanks

James

[attachmentid=11777]

post-7171-1133210189_thumb.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That looks like a good start.

I DL'ed the Extras CD Volume One from the Hash website (Free Models) and it has what looks like a 2 bedroom appartment. You can use it and simply model the outside to look like a small house. It comes complete with walls, windows, doors and closet doors, with floor and wall maps & textures.

I hope your house isn't in California. As is it'll fetch a quarter million dollars :blink:

I hope your house isn't in California. As is it'll fetch a quarter million dollars :blink:

Okay, that sounds easy enough, importing walls from the apartment.

Yeah, the square footage on this little shack would go from about 500k to probably 750k depending on where it is in Hawaii, man releastate is outrageous here.

Anyways, I plane to do more work on this house, however I am going to model ceramic shingles for the roof, so I have a long road ahead of me, that will add about 75k to the house. :lol:

James

• 2 weeks later...