Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

<ESC> showing on G4 tonight!

Hello, ladies and gents:

Just a quick heads-up to point out that my famous one-minute epic, <ESC>, will be shown tonight on the G4 cable channel, as part of the animation program "Happy Tree Friends and Friends."

Previous episodes have included Petey and Jaydee shorts, so I'm pretty amazed to be in such company.

It shows at 12 AM Eastern, 9 PM Pacific, with a bunch of repeats later.

Also, this showing will include the World Premiere™ of my logo for my new website. Five seconds of glorious narcissism!

If you can, please catch it; if not, well, don't feel bad, because I'll probably be too tired to see it myself anyway.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I watched Happy Tree Friends last night - what a strange show - my kind of twisted humor (in parts) - definitely not Disney.

Was great to see your name & flick - (as I nudged my husband & said so smuggly ... oh yeah ... I know him).

I think "cell phone" would also do well for that show...

Congrats again!

Couldn't see your film on the box (I'm in London) but I did catch it on your site last week....Classic! A real 'I wish I'd thought of that' idea...the kind that seem so obvious after you've thought of it...and really well executed....deserves to be seen

Good one! :D