sprockets 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP Live Answer Time Demo Tinkering Gnome's Sparkler PRJ
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

New poster for 'Crayon'

Avi

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it's cute...

it looks like it has great potential

your poster says "it's a short film about crayons"

Somebody wrote the title... or did the crayon write the title..?

The boxed crayons look as though warm (melted), not as though they are (or might be) animated...

If you want to convey that the crayons can move on their own as they did in your test animation...

You might want to leave the crayon that wrote the title in the upright position, at the end of the line it drew...

If you don't want us to know whether the crayons are able to communicate on their own... leave it as is...

I know you are waiting for replies... this is all I have, hope it helps

Thanks Oakchas, I thought people would say they looked melted. When I drew the concept for the poster out on paper someone else said they look melted. What I'm trying to show is the crayons in the box looking down at the crayon on the floor. So, if anyone has a better way I can show that, I would be greatful. Oh, and the words were drawn a person, not the crayon.

Hi Avi,

Here's my two sense. I would make the crayons thinner and longer so they more closely resemble real crayons. for this reason, the box looks too short.

I would keep the tips of the crayons straight so they don't look like melted wax. Then, I would give more bend to the crayons somewhere below the black stripe like it was the neck bending and looking at the crayon on the floor.

This will probably be a little bit of a challenge since the crayons have no eyes or face to lead the viewer where you want.

The colors look right for the part and I really like the text for "Crayon".

Good stuff!

Eugene