sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Revisiting Mr bunny

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, i looked at the bunny/man. Iv modded him to how I would if it was my model so im sorry if it isnt appreciated! But I attached the head and hand, added a spline ring in his shoulder fixed a few splines here and there that were welded to the wrong direction and fixed him so he has an inner spline ring (for copy flip attaching)

You don't have to use any of this but You could see where iv changed things to see if it helps in future.

It's not perfect

Nixie

bunny_with_parts_modified_.mdl

• 2 weeks later...

well after about 2 weeks of working on him he is finally whole

well sort of all thats left to put on is his head, which is why his neck looks so weird

thank you to scott again for helping me this far. he is truly a master of chracter modeling, or at least thats how i see him.

and thx to nixie for give me some ideas on how to fix him up.

bunnywhole0.jpg

thank you to scott again for helping me this far. he is truly a master of chracter modeling, or at least thats how i see him.

Jason you are too kind! I'm really just a modeller who enjoy's working with splines. We need to work on connecting that head. And you're welcome glad i could help:)

Hey! I like your finished bunny...

One little thing, though... I Think that his head should not be straight up on the neck, but shoult protrude to the front (I dont' know if I am clear, so here is some asccii art)

O ----head

/ ---- neck

B

O

D

Y

that would bruig up 'animal' in him

Drvarceto