Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Coolest Guy in the Galaxy!

I decided to enter the next mini-movie contest, with a star-wars themed film.

This is a render of a "flub". That isn't the expression I put on his face, it's the one that's on his face when I open the project. (If I hit the space bar, it switches back to normal).

So, I decided to get a nice shot of Lazlo (The character, not the... uh, me...) in all his geeky glory.

post-8-1118460304.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the character, especially the expression. Suave and yet geeky...I like it. :D Plus I'm a Star Wars fan.

But the lightsaber effect! :o There's room for improvement, I'm afraid..Is that an A:M effect or was the lightsaber edited in Photoshop or a similar program? If it's Photoshop, I know how to make the PERFECT lightsaber. Of course, most people will just look at what you have and say, "Hey, great-looking lightsaber!" I just happen to be obsessive. :P

Anyway, excellent job! And sorry for the pickiness. I'm looking forward to seeing the final clip.

Treid doing a lightsaber the theforce.net way? They look quite nice, not that yours doesn't. Care to share the way of constructing yours, young Padawan? Did you use a Dragon pearl? What kind of lens(focus or deflecter)? etc. etc. ;)