sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

The DragAndPush with DivX

We have all different interests:

someones Animals

someones VideoCompression

someones ...........................

Why not collect models, animations, views on a subject in a Branch Topic?

And it will be easy to find. And you can be inspired by others having the same interest - helping each other.

Learn more:

http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1477

20 MegaBytes made to 1 MegaByte. It is just an example of DivX. And you can see and hear a 20 seconds animation of the DragAndPush eating some branches. Can you see it? Any problems? One problem - but a problem easy to solve - is A:M can render .mov-files and .avi-files but you can only upload .mov-files? Why? Apple have paid for it? It can be no problem to let everyone upload .avi-files!

DragAndPush01.zip - 20 MegaBytes compressed to 1 MegaByte. You have to have DivX for your Player: http://www.divx.com/

DragAndPush01.zip

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Zev,

It appears that people that currently want to view Seven's posts have to really want to see them. He would appear to be autoignored by the majority of the community. I believe this is by popular demand but you'd have to check with Hash Inc for the whole story.

It's interesting that some still see his posts though so I'm not sure what to make of that.

If Seven remains on good behavior I'm sure the moderators will restore him to full visibility.

If Seven remains on good behavior I'm sure the moderators will restore him to full visibility.

What are you telling him?

The ones on bad behavior are the harassers - the ignorant!

The ones not being able to express themselves. The ones not able to communicate having nothing to say. To defend them is really bad behavior! And moderators having made harassing possible by inventing an ignore alternative - letting people turn their backs to each other! The result will be very bad for them... Not understanding it now... What they are doing to me now they will soon be doing to each other - having learnt this unhuman behavior.

Most people having no guts. They can not stand up and telling how bad it is to harass others - how childish. Why defending the childish ones? The harassers? Trying to stay popular with the harassers!

I tried to tell them - why not communicate? Why not answer my suggestion on a new BRANCH topic. Those harassers were not able to answer - not able to start communicating. What kind of people are that - I would be ashamed if I were them.

But nowadays - the world is so bad - so people are proud of being evil - someone have learnt them - Hollywood? - teaching to solve conflicts by violence - the ones listening to them will be the loosers - sorry to say most ones listen to the evil priests.

Not understanding what it does to them - LOVE PEACE AND UNDERSTANDING

are values forgotten by those. Shame on them!

:D