Brief animation exersize

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

the biggest item is that when he takes his left foot off the cube his center of gravity is impossibly too far back. It needs to be over his other foot or he would fall backward as he lifted the left foot. he needs to shift forward before he can lift that back foot. There are lots of gravity issues here but that's the big one.

But I can see that the is some thought going into what you're doing, it's a ver y promising start. Don't stop!

the biggest item is that when he takes his left foot off the cube his center of gravity is impossibly too far back. It needs to be over his other foot or he would fall backward as he lifted the left foot. he needs to shift forward before he can lift that back foot. There are lots of gravity issues here but that's the big one.

But I can see that the is some thought going into what you're doing, it's a ver y promising start. Don't stop!

Thanks Robert,

I see what you mean, when he's pulling his leg up he's going back not forward. Thank you.