sprockets Live Answer Time Demo Tinkering Gnome's Sparkler PRJ Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Cartoony Guy

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He has a great look to him and the colours are fab.

I agree with Nancy on the observations of the soles; they look too small for the shoes. The hands look natural and not ‘constructed’ and the shirt poking out from the jacket is nice and flouncy :) I’d perhaps make the trousers not dip in at the end of the torso and let them lead pretty much straight to the knees (which I think should be raised a bit as the shins look too short).

I’d definitely make sure every hair isn’t perpendicular to the head and straight - that always suggests ‘unnatural’ to me.

I hope that helps and doesn’t annoy,

Steve.

He looks great! You've a style of your own and I think you've improved on your last character. I'd say the shoes look abit too egg shaped and perfect. Also I agree with the comments above.

I love the volumetric spotlight he's in! God I love volumetrics!!!Every light should have one! :D He seems like a magician on stage.

also wondering how he's going to blink?

He does have eyelids but I haven't done pose sliders yet.

I agree with Nancy on the observations of the soles; they look too small for the shoes.

Yes, these are his third pair of shoes - all quite different - and I've not been happy with any of them. Obviously things don't look right on these which is good to know so I can adjust things. Oh, and Steven - you haven't annoyed at all. Everything you said was helpful and I'm greatful that people like you take the time to look at work and offer advice :D

He looks great! You've a style of your own and I think you've improved on your last character.

Thanks Ken. Well, as long as I don't get worse then I think I'm doing okay. :D

Thanks Steve392 for your comments also.

Dale.