sprockets TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP Live Answer Time Demo
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

re-rendered to QT w/ sorenson 3

Tony

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice camera work. Did you actually plan the subtle speed changes or was the a happy accident. The chirping isn't too annoying. I wish there were some more subtle lights though to act as bounced light to give the form of the sack a little bit. I know it's a lonely seen but just adding a small sunlight underneath the back of the sac with a low intensity would help us see the bag. Especially when the camera goes around the sack and the shadow for the sack and the background blend into one. Also I would change the camera background color to a really dark blue (indgo) this will add a little depth to the scene and make the BG seem more endless.

To sum up I love the camera work--something I REALLY need to work on. The animation is alright for how simple the movement is. I would just really like to see some different lighting.

J

Thanks for the reply, its nice of you to take the time to look and respond.

The camera work was not an accident :D

I am excited to try your suggestions.

I love this software, Its amazing how good you can make a simple sack look with mood and movement.

This was really just a alternative to the sack hop Tut. in AM 2002 user guide

Music/Sound is so powerful, I wish I could work out the chirping.

Some day, anyway thanks again.