Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Thunder flash

Vash

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have to zip the file and include the image...why are you using bmp map should be using tga I think for better results...anyway a project does not embed images. Repost with image so we can see what you mean ..okay ;)

if by disappearing you mean the lightening bolt why not make it active and inactive in the chor

lightning_test.mov

you can't embed you have to add them to a zip file so they can be downloaded with the project if you are using xp you can right click on project then choose sent to compreseed zip folder..it will create a folder the name of your project.zip

then drag and drrop iimages into the folder then post zip file

It's so fun having the little zipper on the little folder and you can move it wherever you want to and you can put stuff in it and it takes up no space and you can unzip it and you can.... sorry I got to excited over the compressed file. Anyway it is zipped now. So play with it all you want.......................................... Have fun with it. Here it is(Is that Animation Master(looks to the top right corner))

Zip_prj.zip

Vash I'm not sure why you modeled the stuff as you did i did some rough changes trying to keep close to what you did here is a rough render....there are better ways to do clouds but this is similar to the way you had it. Oh and i change the bolt too and added a flare

alightning_test.mov

thank you for replying... but what you did looks really messed up on my A:M. Not rendering right and definately doesn't look right. Here's what I mean by a real time render. Also originally there were four decals for a reason. They were supposed to dissapear in succesion. Note: I had to make a compressed folder for the movie.

realtime_lightning.zip

Sorry I didn't help but it was hard for me to follow what you had done and what I did was change a few things closer to what i would have done ..the cloud you had had way too many patches that were not needed but then I would not have model the cloud but used sprites. And I could not see what your lightening was doing . At least you can post complete projects by zipping now. :rolleyes:

Have fun