sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Made a sweet tin

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Steve

A whole tin of Jelly Thoms! Mmmm!

Just thought I would point out something that is not working for me:

The lid seems to be dropping and tilting before it has had a chance to unscrew and seperate from the tin. Shouldn't it just twist with a slow elevation along the Y-axis until it clears the top of the tin? I don't think you would have a child-proof lid on a tin of Jelly Babies, though maybe this is something that has been negotiated by Thom and his followers. :)

Glad to see that you got your pc fixed.

If the lid is meant to be the standard pry-off type then how about giving it a little bit of anticipation before it actually comes off? Maybe make it lift and then drop or distort it so that it bows out for a few frames before returning to it's original state. This would give the impression that the Jelly Babies are pushing the lid off from inside. You could take it further and make the whole tin distort as they try to get out and then have the lid burst off.

Just a thought. :)