Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

10SecClub Anim.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't give any animation comments; it was too good. :) But I would suggest rethinking the composition of your second shot. Why is he sitting in the right third of the screen? I think he'd look better in the left third, personally.

The only animation thing that didn't ring true to me was the cop's lifting the donut to his mouth. I'm not quite sure why. Maybe the donut didn't stay at his mouth enough for him to bite.

But the main character's animation was fantastic.

Thanks!!!

:lol: hahaha I was hoping no one noticed anything strange about the second shot, but you did!!! lol, I did that because I was finishing this up at 12 at night and it was due the next day, I had school in the morning and my perents were yelling at me PLUS...2 of the renders messed up after 3 hours of rendering so I had to cut down the render time (not showing the fire on the cop car) and also I couldnt animate any more of the cop, thus I couldnt show him :) . If you look closely the cop uses the same exact action in the beginning as at the end.. Good eyes!! Thanks for critiquing!!