Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

CARTOONY MUSTANG

Thought I'd show how last weeks test ended-up. No matter what I did I had anomolies in the floor from the klieg lights I constrained for headlights si I rendered it without lights and without floor reflections separately and half mixxed the two in AfterEffects.

Thought I would put it in the 'showcase' section because I am DONE tweeking on it.

This clip shows Miss D. interacting with the car, with V11 hair, dynamics, smoke via streaks which I could NOT get to get any bigger, and distortion/box poses on the car.

The animation was rendered at D1 30fps but I have to shrink it to 400X270 12 fps with LOTS of Sorenson Compression to get it under 1 mb.

takeoff.mov

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

Wow! I can practically hear her peeling out!

One little thing... the effortless opening of the door seems out of place compared the weight you've established for everything else in this shot. I suppose you could claim it's an automatic door. ;)

But it could be more cartoony if she raised her hand on the approach, paused slightly, then slapped it open.

Just a thought. And great models too.