sprockets TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP Live Answer Time Demo
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Osprey Variant

JHV

I've been playing with the Osprey tutorial from JohnArtbox and am pretty happy with my progress. I still am driving myself batty with getting the lighting that I want (trust me, it's more difficult than lighting a real set!). Of course, the requisite checkered floor has to make an appearance, although I'd like to have a better handle on materials to generate a grungier texture for the floor. I'm experimenting with decals as I can whip up terriffic textures in photoshop, but as for my ability to get them into A:M, well, I'm still in the embryonic stage there.

This attached picture is about the 15th generation of the project (thanks to John for some of the models, as well as the Hash libraries).

post-7-1094694125.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All space pods should have enormous engines thrusting them through space LOL!

Now that you mention it, there is that Enterprise influence. Amazing how your brain processes things and pops them into yoru head without your permission!

Version 20 with some materials applied. I'm still battling with the volumetrics. I'd like to put some wispy mist hanging close to the floor. I could do it easily in After Effects, but I'd really like to learn how to do it in A:M.

post-7-1094822139.jpg