Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Hullo...

Hey Guys...

Just finished this little piece... let me know what u think :)

it's not brilliant or anything, but actually turned out better than i thought.

Was maybe thinking of submitting it into the image contest, but am not sure how to do that?... Is there anything i need to do first before i can submit it? if not... Who/WHere do i send it?....

Thanks Damian :D

post-8-1091037029.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks just like it! :) The light looks abit low res though.

The image contests are themed, so you might have to wait for a relevant one. You can get all the info at the hash main site.

Great scene! I agree that the beam of light could use a little work, it jumps out and steals a lot of your attention. But still, well done.

I'm casting another vote for seeing that gorgeous Balrog (if that's possible) in these mines. What a fun team project -- and the work is basically done. ;)

Great start. :)

Feels too claustrophobic though. Moria went on and on until it got too dark to see. Also, I don't remember the floor being at all reflective. Fool with some turbulence in the volumetric light to break it up some.

Also, it's gonna take a long time to render, so re-enable antialias, crank up the size a little and start the render before you go to bed. Keep posting your progress and thanks for the chance to see your work!