sprockets Live Answer Time Home Page Featured Free Models spotlight Rigged Spider Tinkering Gnome's Workshop
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Against the Author

<C> B) Against the Author B) </c>

Hello and welcome to the forum on Against the Author, I'm the Director of the movie, 13 year old simon!!! The movie is expected to be 50-60 minutes long, short, and made entirely with Martin Hash's 'Animation Master, version 10.5' :D:D:D !!! It will be very funny with many actioon and musical scenes so if u have any ideas, comments or questions post here, or email me at simon@baldrix.com or visit The Against the Author webpage and go to 'Animation section. Also see the 'Making of Against the Author in the site!!! :blink: Ok, also, PLEASE e-mail me if anyone has ever publised a movie with theartres and can reccomend who to do it with, ok?!?!?! :wacko: Thanx!!!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks an interesting project! I can't get to see the animation as it's too large and I'd say others find that too. Maybe you can edit it or put it in a compressed format? Good luck with it anyway! :)

Thanx dude, ya, I know the animation is too large and I am working on that. Thanx anywayz. It is hoping to be very interesting, lol! Dude, do u have any soundtracks we could use in the movie??? Ones that u made up that aren't copyrighted, lol, anyway, if u don't, oh well, if u do please contact me!!! Thanx again.

Simon