Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

MY FEMALE HEAD

:ph34r: I have posted 30 times so far, giving my $.02 about other peoples issues, that I neglected to provide some fodder of my own (how rude!). Here is one of 3 mdl's I am working on, it is rotoscoped off the head of a (personal favorite) model and mostly the splines follow the "cooper head" tut. at the ARM. Let the abuse begin- :lol:

SHAKTI.gif

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very good proportions, and lot's of character.

Some suggestions:

• You have some 5 point patches on her forehead (and possibly in other places) that shouldn't be 5 pointers, they should have a hook
  • The spline count is a bit high, a few splines go along way.
  • Her upper lip seems a bit far out. Looks like she may need braces to change her jaw structure a bit ;)
  • In the back of her ear, there is a crease because a spline from the back of her head intersects a cp that already has two other splines running through it already, just break that spline and make a 5 point patch
  • A few of the angles are a bit sharp. From the front view you can see one of her cheeks is a bit far out, unless you're going for the cruella deville boney look, which is fine as long as that is your intention

You might as well take off those shoulder patches, once you've cfa'd (copy/flip/attach, you heard it here first folks) it you'll want to start over, extruding the whole bottom ring.

Very good model, hope this helps.