How to get unlimited program for $299

Kim

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, my boyfriend purchased your animation master program a number of years ago. He was told he could get a discount on newer versions as they came out. How does he go about this?

• Hash Fellow
5 hours ago, Kim said:

When I go to your store, it won’t allow me to purchase the $299 unlimited access pass. How do I go about this?

If you're having a store problem, I recommend sending a Private Message (envelope icon at upper right of forum) to "Jason Simonds" explaining the difficulty.

Note that the $299 version  is not "unlimited access", it is a non-expiring license for the current A:M version, it doesn't extend to future versions that may come out.

5 hours ago, Kim said:

Also, my boyfriend purchased your animation master program a number of years ago. He was told he could get a discount on newer versions as they came out. How does he go about this?

That plan is gone. Limited Time only, as they say.

Hash now offers a one-year license for $79 (or the $299 non-expiring version) as standard prices whether one was a previous purchaser or not.

The old "upgrade" price during the CD era was $99, I recall, so the current one year sub is still lower.