Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

SyncSketch

Rodney

• Admin

We are seeing more and more of these type of applications... a definite trend in collaborative software.

While useful and interesting once online sketching is ubiquitous I imagine many of these application will either fade from existence or be assimilated into other products.

I fully expect Youtube and other video services to move in that direction as well.

But... in the meantime these application are available and can help bring collaborative projects to life.

Like several similar offerings SyncSketch provides online annotation of video uploaded to the cloud.

Sharing a link with someone else allows you to then share that information with others.

Here are a few videos that outline the workflow:

Use of syncsketch is free but a Pro version with additional features is planned:

http://syncsketch.com/

One thing SyncSketch offers that I haven't seen in other similar applications is the ability to easily 'alter' the imagery by sampling color from the video. That's a useful feature.

An alternative online application with similar features and workflow is RGBNotes.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic