Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

RGBnotes

Rodney

• Admin

If anyone is interested, I'm currently Beta testing an online tool called RGBnotes.

Simon recently posted a refernence video of a weight lifter that would be great for testing the RGBnotes annotation and onionskinning modes.

So I might use that video for the purpose of sharing RGBnotes with folks here on the forum.

(To join the Beta, projects are simply shared with others via an email)

The program is very basic....very basic... at this point but the creators hope to make it a very useful collaborative tool and have started adding features.

At any rate, during the beta period the way to get other people into the program is to share a project with someone via email.

If anyone is interested... share your email address and I'll share a project with you.

Disclaimer: I did say the program is very basic... very basic... right?

Everything has to start somewhere and the folks at RGBnotes are slowly and steadily moving forward.

If interested in joining the RGBnotes Beta just drop me an email (so I have your preferred email) at: rodney.baker@gmail.com

Titling it "RGBnotes" or something similar will help also.

Note: If you don't care for tools in their early stage of development and beta testing in general it'll be best to pass on this one.

If you want to get in on cool tools and workflows, beta testing is a good way to go.

As for RGBnotes itself the video playback is quite good and yields smooth scrubbing for me.

Initially I had problems drawing over video with any browser (this now works but I'm not sure what fixed it... clearing out my cache as far as I could determine)

Currently I can draw in most browsers but... except Chrome... very odd... I'll have to clear my cache again to see if that is the culprit.

The problem with drawing may have been related to installation of a mouse/macro recording tool.

At any rate, why I couldn't draw before is still a mystery.

RGBnotes recently added the onion skinning tool so that you can see preceding and trailing keyframed annotations.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days