sprockets Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP Live Answer Time Demo Tinkering Gnome's Sparkler PRJ Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Happy New Years to all my A:M friends!

rusty

Hey!

I hope that this finds each and every one of you well and happy!

Things have been totally crazy here in Rustyland. Mostly promoting my 1st book and writing the 2nd book in the series. I updated my A:M made book trailer which has been getting awesome comments and reviews! Check it out here if you like...it's pretty much the same as the first but has a quote from my surprisingly fabulous Kirkius Indie book review up front and the new book cover at the end (book cover while done in Photoshop uses models and images all done in A:M).

Most of my time has been spent on putting together my author's site (I really lucked out and got the URLs for www.RustyWilliamson.com and www.TheSpiralSlayers.com!), blogs and bios. I need to hire a WordPress expert to fix some things that aren't quite working (know anyone?).

I'll be starting on the trailer for book two--the book will be published 6/2014 and I have no idea how I will finish it before then. Anyone want to help?

I see the new version of A:M is out which is exciting--can't wait to try it out.

Have a happy and safe new year's,

Rusty

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic