Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Mechanics to Music

Rodney

• Admin

I know a few in the A:M Community will be interested in this webinar as the price is certainly right for jumping into animating with music.

Obviously some translation of software specific instruction will have to be negotiated but Jason's instruction always try to be applicable across the board.

http://www.jasonryananimation.com/webinars...r-series-4.html

From the site's description:

In this 10 part series, I will be animating live for 2 hours and animating a shot in each 2 hour session. This will all be set to an original rock song by my band Dark Chapter. These broad mechanic type shots will consist of intense acting and will include dramatic moving cameras.

The story idea is that a woman is having a nightmare of being chased by a creature. In order to keep our chase sequence really believable, I will try to keep the motion on the more naturalistic side. This will be a good example of how I use live action reference to help push my ideas forward but not slavishly copy it frame by frame.

If you would like to join us for the live 2 hour sessions and then download the QuickTime video afterwards then sign up in our store section and add 'Webinar Series 4' to the cart.

All the very best.....J

The price?

The price will be $99 for the full 10 part series. All the Quicktimes will be available for download the day after each class. So even if you miss the live sessions, you will be able to see the entire class recording.

If you are already an iAnimate student this and previous webinars are accessible for free as they are included as part of the iAnimate tuition.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days