Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Amfilms.hash.com

Jason Simonds

Hello Everyone,

I know that new videos on amfilms.hash.com do not play for some reason. I do not know the reason at this time but I will soon. But it will not be till Monday 03/04/13 till I can take more of a look at it. Since we are packing right now for ECC. I have also been slacking on working on the old films site but when I return I'm going to have another go at it. It is just one of those projects every time you try to get into it. There is either something better to do or something you can make more head way at. But I know it would be good to get it running. We were also taking about adding re-links from amfilms.hash.com to vintagefilms.hash.com to fix some old posts and links that are still out there. This is not something hard to right but since the old site is not working at this time I have not put any time into it.

If you guys want to checkout the images from ECC(Yes from a crappy Driod4 Camera) you can do so one FaceBook even if you do not use facebook.

So the order of things to be fixed.

amfilms.hash.com

vintagefilms.hash.com

A redirect from amfilms.hash.com to vintagefilms.hash.com

Until That is fixed Please enjoy Scarecrow Of Oz!

luLrCPjP22o

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic