Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Great program for WYSIWYG html5 webmastering

John Bigboote

I was put with the task of making a website for the company I am now with- to replace the Flash site which is outdated. I've done some work with html wordpress templates and stuff, but didn't want to pour thru hundreds of templates and then root thru the code of the CSS, jquery and html code... I HATE doing that stuff, I am NOT a coder(that's why I LOVED Flash)... I rarely even use relationships in A:M or AE. I decided to try out Adobe Muse's 30 day free trial... I REALLY LIKE IT! I got a LOT done in just a day or two and the really cool thing is that once you setup a DESKTOP site you can convert and arrange it for TABLET or PHONE, it's a simple site and still a lot of work to do and bugs to kill but-

If you want to make an html5 desktop/tablet/phone website... grab Adobes 30 day trial and get it done(lots of tuts on Adobe TV, Lynda, Youtube)... if you need to revisit the site in the future you can 'rent' it for $15 per month-by-month under Adobe's new 'cloud' sales method. They even offer hosting via business catalyst but I haven't priced that out yet, but publishing and uploading to this temporary BC URL is SO easy, I may do it.

Have a look!

http://kineticcreationstemp.businesscatalyst.com/index.html

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic