Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Hulkouts

Last summer I wanted to make a couple of short live-action videos of the Hulk. I started, but because of school in the fall, my project was halted! Now that I finished my first year of college i'm ready to start the project up again.

Here's what I've done so far.

Modeled a Hulk: Okay, I didn't really model it. I saw the one that came with my AM v11.1 and I knew I could mess with a little. All I did was a little smartskin tooling around, added hair, and gave him a little more texture. Is it the best Hulk ever? No, but it'll suffice for my thirst to entertain myself this summer before boot camp. If anyone can help me out with the model, please do. I'm still an amateur with A:M. Animation isn't really my gig, but I enjoy doing it for my own pleasure.

Live Action Footage: Easy for me, I've started working on a test video to see what I can improve on. CG + Live action isn't the easiest to pull off, but it's whatever.

Hulk I'm messing around with:

hulk.png

Just him standing there. Help me out a little, I want to learn.

the_new_hulk.jpg

Another one of him. I think this is a different texture I used. Either way, it's the one I am sticking with.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You're going to composite the CG hulk in live action? I'm eager to see what you come up with.

Whoa there... Don't get your hopes up! The Hulk i'm messing around with doesn't look realistic at all... But I figure I can do the shadows and a little bit of lighting. It's just an attempt for me.