sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Online store dysfunctional? Trying to purchase

cjmagee

Hello!

Is there anybody out there?! I'm trying to purchase the subscription version of A:M and the store won't let me. I know I have funds available on the card. All my info on the cart/site/login is correct. I've triple-checked.

I've tried calling Hash Inc. I've sent emails to "orders" and "support". Nothing.

I just took on a modeling/animation job based on previous knowledge/experience with A:M while working at another company. Now I've got a deadline of Friday, but no software to work with. I can make the deadline if I can get the software by tonight or tomorrow morning. Is there a webmaster or forum moderator out there who can help me?

Or perhaps an existing owner of A:M that can get cracking on my model (yes, I'll pay!) while I wait for the company to get ahold of me . . . ?

Help. Please.

Charlie Magee

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Rob,

This is the error:

"We were not able to process your order. Please select an alternate payment method, or contact the store owner for assistance. (12)"

I've been trying to contact the store owner . . .

Charlie

• Hash Fellow

You might call the customer service of your card and see if they are aware of a transaction getting rejected for any reason, or ask why a merchant would getting such a message. Just to make double sure it's not the card or the card company's fault.

There may be some obscure reason besides available funds for something not going thru.

Or try a different card?

I don't think Hash takes PayPal yet.

You might call the customer service of your card and see if they are aware of a transaction getting rejected for any reason, or ask why a merchant would getting such a message. Just to make double sure it's not the card or the card company's fault.

There may be some obscure reason besides available funds for something not going thru.

Or try a different card?

I don't think Hash takes PayPal yet.

Whaddya know! Card company error in my favor. I only wish it was like Monopoly and they had to pay me. Said it would be cleared up by morning. Thanks for the suggestion Rob.