sprockets Tinkering Gnome's Sparkler PRJ Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Seeking Imagery!

I started to put this in the help wanted forum, but I wasn't sure it qualified.

After 40 years in the music business, I’m making a stab at becoming an overnight success. It’s too late for me to do it by being young and pretty, so I’ll have to rely on bullsh*t and trickery.

One arm in my multi-pronged attack on the American Psyche, will be revamping my website. www.myronleroy.com. I would like to have some unique and interesting background images, with different themes.

Which brings me to the reason for this post. I was wondering where to find that imagery, when it dawned on me that I have already been obliquely associated with some folks with incredible imagination and talent at creating visual imagery.

Each image used will be used on the web site only, unless other arrangements are made.

I’m not asking for anyone to make any new images unless they feel inspired to do so.

I am a musician after all, so it will come as no surprise that I have no money to pay for these images that I so desire. (What do you call a guitar player with out a girlfriend?. . . . . Homeless!)

I will, however, try to make it worthwhile in other ways.

If I use an image of yours, I’ll send you a digital copy of my CD entitled “Nice Rack”, when it’s finished, hopefully this fall.

Each image used will have an {“Image by:YourNameHere”} button that will expand to give your website link or other info that you wish known.

Categories:

Art Neuveau

Celestial

Antique

Grateful Dead

Sepia

Jungle

Misc

In the immortal words of Bartles & James: “Thanks for your support.”

Myron

Small_Hello.jpg

• Replies 1