Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

I could use a little help with lesson 9 if you have the time

Rob_T

I'm posting a little help notice in here because I need some help with lesson nine and other than Robcat and Rodney I haven't seen too much of anyone else in the TAO area.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm real stumped on this one. My bones just wold not stay together and when they came apart leaves seperated from stems... it was madness I tell you; madness!

http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?s=&am...st&p=300932

EDIT: Yes apparently I'm in such a twist about this I can no longer spell "could." Super. <_>

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not see anything obvious but the master bone on the flower model was quite large as if you started large then went to smaller modeling. I played with the project a lttle and added a pose to control the petals just for fun and an action for one of the flowers to misbehave and a camera path etc

here's what I got also renamed and zipped the project

vase.mov

ALesson_9_Flower_Power6.zip

I did not see anything obvious but the master bone on the flower model was quite large as if you started large then went to smaller modeling. I played with the project a lttle and added a pose to control the petals just for fun and an action for one of the flowers to misbehave and a camera path etc

here's what I got also renamed and zipped the project

vase.mov

ALesson_9_Flower_Power6.zip

Wow. I could barely pose the thing without the leaves popping off and you did that? Amazing. Robcat also mentioned the model bone. Thank you for that. I did not however, change the scale of my flower during this process. I don't know how that bone got so big but I'm about to go invest some time in finding out.

I'm going to download your project file and take a look at it and see if I can tell what you did differently.

Thank you so much for the help.