Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Change Your Pants!

Wasn't sure if people visit my small section of the forum. I tend to get... weird over there. However this thread is very safe and unpolitical ;). Yes, I'm tooting my own horn. We all like external gratification. (It's probably statements like that that scare people away from the Verns's World forum. ;) )

I just added a new test of the stage crash on the last post.

http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?s=&am...st&p=260577

I plan to have this short animation done in time for the NYCC (NY ComicCon) which Hash will be attending. I will be there myself most likely with some members of the MAAM group on Sat the 7th. I am plowing ahead full steam on this and will have as much completed as possible. I may have to cut some scenes to save time on rendering but things are going well. I would also like to do some kind of "postmortem" screen recording overview of the whole project. I covered a lot of ground related to Newton Physics and Cloth.

-vern

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Vern

I am also working on a project that has a curtain in it. Instead of me re inventing the wheel could you create a quick video tutorial of how you did yours? Or could I get a copy of yours to study the settings and how you did the bones?

Hey Vern

I am also working on a project that has a curtain in it. Instead of me re inventing the wheel could you create a quick video tutorial of how you did yours? Or could I get a copy of yours to study the settings and how you did the bones?

I uploaded a project and models in a zip:

http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?s=&am...st&p=293935

-vern