sprockets Live Answer Time Home Page Featured Free Models spotlight Rigged Spider Tinkering Gnome's Workshop
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Reinstalling A:M Subscription

Cloister

Hello,

I don't know where to post this so sorry it's here, I cant seem to be able to access the support forum.

I want to reinstall my operating system so that means I will need to reinstall Animation:Master, Anyone know how I would do this because I used my subscription key when installing ti the first time - can I unregister my copy of A:M on my pc and reinstall it once I have rebuilt it?

Thanks

Tony

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Tony,

My memory may be faulty here but...

I believe if you are installing A:M on the same system you just install and use the activation code you already have. According to websubscription FAQ here the websubscription is tied to the specific machine.

If you have any problems contact Hash Inc, have them deactivate the old code and issue you a new one.

Tony,

My memory may be faulty here but...

I believe if you are installing A:M on the same system you just install and use the activation code you already have. According to websubscription FAQ here the websubscription is tied to the specific machine.

If you have any problems contact Hash Inc, have them deactivate the old code and issue you a new one.

Ah excellent Thank you for that, I hoped it would work that way. and thank you for your swift response!

Tony