Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Just a Wooden Sword

kwhitaker

well, I have had quite a week, with my hard drive crashing, I'm still shuffling files, with one file still missing, Now my old hard drive is another external drive.

Witch Lena Has heard from her goblins spies in Elderwood Forest, they've found a tree with gold pouring out, but they can't touch it, But witch Lena knows its the wizard spell book , and she want the book so she can reverse Wizard Galvin's spell, that's keeping her from Elderwood. In the animation Lena has conjured a banshee to go get the book

any comment, or helpful hint are appreciated

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, those pictures aren't from the video clip?!

I recommend:

Lena is turned away from the banshee when she says "come to me." If she said "follow me," that would allow you to turn her back but if "come to me" is the correct dialog then keep her pointed at the banshee while she's talking.

At the end, there are 3 cuts while Lena talks to the banshee (looking through the spider's web). Ditch #1 & #3 and stay on #2 throughout the dialog.

Hey, those pictures aren't from the video clip?!

I recommend:

Lena is turned away from the banshee when she says "come to me." If she said "follow me," that would allow you to turn her back but if "come to me" is the correct dialog then keep her pointed at the banshee while she's talking.

At the end, there are 3 cuts while Lena talks to the banshee (looking through the spider's web). Ditch #1 & #3 and stay on #2 throughout the dialog.

thank you, Martin, you don't miss a trick, i went back through video, you're so right. thanks for pointing that out. :)