Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Movie Project on Mexico¡¡, We need youe help.

Hi every one, I´m jesús from México, actually we are working on a Movie project here in Mexico, on Guadalajara. We were working hard the last 2 yeras and 4 months and got good advantages, this project sems to be very nice and it´s taken a good shape.... until now. We have a problem right now. Is getting too long, at the begginig we were about 8 or 9 animators but with the pass of time we were less until now that we are only 4 animators for make a movie ¡¡¡¡,, yea, I know, To MUCH WORK and TIME. The project will br taken to cinema when finished and all the credits will be put on it, the producers since the begginig told us that this will be an low budget production and we were wotking only for the Credits of that movie.

The thing is that we are a kind of sad , because at this step we won´t finish soon and a Movie Project is a Dream for us, We are asking for help . help with animation of the project and textures too, every one of you will help a lot and will make this come true, the animation will be better because of your opinions and skills and maybe your animations become better too, it´s a real work, making a real movie in the real world, the only thing is that we are not getting paid and because of that some animatiors let us on the way, at this point we have a 40% animation work made, if you are interested on help, work, learn and have your own CREDITS on the Movie just download the character I let you here and do a simple animation of a walk , then send to us the video with your personal information to dg@motionmx.com, every help is needed.

The Movie script will be sent to the people that decided to participate and we´ll put your on line in every single point.

I let you a few images of the characters. Thank you all.

P.D. Excuse my english but is hard to find god practise here.

juanito_indiana_jones.mdl

post-8970-1209015353_thumb.png

post-8970-1209015425_thumb.jpg

post-8970-1209015446_thumb.jpg

post-8970-1209015543_thumb.png

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi every one, I´m jesús from México, actually we are working on a Movie project here in Mexico, on Guadalajara. We were working hard the last 2 yeras and 4 months and got good advantages, this project sems to be very nice and it´s taken a good shape.... until now. We have a problem right now. Is getting too long, at the begginig we were about 8 or 9 animators but with the pass of time we were less until now that we are only 4 animators for make a movie ¡¡¡¡,, yea, I know, To MUCH WORK and TIME. The project will br taken to cinema when finished and all the credits will be put on it, the producers since the begginig told us that this will be an low budget production and we were wotking only for the Credits of that movie.

The thing is that we are a kind of sad , because at this step we won´t finish soon and a Movie Project is a Dream for us, We are asking for help . help with animation of the project and textures too, every one of you will help a lot and will make this come true, the animation will be better because of your opinions and skills and maybe your animations become better too, it´s a real work, making a real movie in the real world, the only thing is that we are not getting paid and because of that some animatiors let us on the way, at this point we have a 40% animation work made, if you are interested on help, work, learn and have your own CREDITS on the Movie just download the character I let you here and do a simple animation of a walk , then send to us the video with your personal information to dg@motionmx.com, every help is needed.

The Movie script will be sent to the people that decided to participate and we´ll put your on line in every single point.

I let you a few images of the characters. Thank you all.

P.D. Excuse my english but is hard to find god practise here.

I forgot to tell you that this is only the first project on witch the producers want to generate the base for a bigger studio , the idea is to make more movies with all the team we get and of corse give us a paid job with the correct place to work, we´ve already 3 scripts to work in the future with you.

And I want to share with you some important infirmation about the movie, we have received support of important people that works on television here in México for do the voices, we´ve already this actors:

* Lalo España (Television actor)

* Teo Gonzalez (Comic Actor)

* Mauricio Castillo (From Otro Rollo Television Show)

* Luis Marquez (Radio)

* Adal Ramones (Otro Rollo, maybe you know him)

* Radiopatias (Comic Television Actors)

and others to confirm.

They help us on the kindest way giving their voices to our characters. This project looks good, I mean it.

P.D. If your skills are in the textures field join us to, send us some images, we have only one person on that hard work.

Definitely i think this is not the way to say your desagreements pal, we are a team, every one of us is making their best to do this project a reality and if you had a little missundestarding with one person is not a reason to say that we are bad people, we most be prudent with what we say and how to do it, we supported you on many ways that are bigger than one missunderstanding, but this is the world and we can not be a gold peace for averyone, this reply that you posted makes me feel very sad, because this is a project of a team of people , people that works hard and the only think that you are doing is that others see us in a bad way.

I can´t tell you more than this, because I know you helped us and you were part of this team, everyone of us aprecciate your work and this post yours is a hurt punch to the team, because there is an important think that do not finish with a little trouble, it calls FRIENDSHIP man......

Anyway thank´s for all man and good luck.

• 3 weeks later...
We have a problem right now. Is getting too long

How did that happen? Are you working from a script or making it up as you go? Did it "get too long" because you are adding stuff or was it always that long? Are you using an animatic? You should know exactly how long the movie is and where all the scenes are from start to finish. If you have 40% done you should have enough information to determine how long it will take to finish.

You may want to consider cutting it down. Do some editing. Editing can make or break a movie.

-vern