Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

My First Project

asphalt maker

Comments welcome.

One question I have is how do u change the ground to somethingg like grass or a parking lot ? I tried to layer, drop and drag to the project workspace, and even rotoscope nothing works..When I render it ,i get the default ground. I can change the color as u can see...Any advice is welcome....

Thanks,

Real Newbie here

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Something I've had a lot of fun with is changing the Ground model itself or pointing the shortcut with the Ground Model (in the Choreography) to another model.

For instance, using the ground model as a guide go in and change things to suit your taste... then save the model out under a new name. In the choreography you can then change the shortcut to point to this new model.

Modifying the current ground will work too of course but it works best to rename it.

Creating a new Choreography will automatically create the flat Ground plane model so its never too far away.

Heck... build a whole collection of various ground planes with different terrains and grass. Add them to your Library so you can easily drag and drop them into a Choreography when you need them. Save those tests! :)