sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Animation Stops?

Steven547

Trying to do a quick animation of a model walking over and hugging another character. However, 3/4 of the way through, the "hugging" character just stops. The timeline halts. (The scroll bar on the bottom still shows there is some more "scroll" to it) but nothing. I'm using (well, attempting) keyframes. I'm using version 15a. Any thoughts off hand?

Other things I thought of are, i'm clicking "shift+keyframe" and selecting the first option. Animation seems to working well, but it just stops. Any suggestions? Help?

Thanks.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you adjusted the playrange settings? This is the greyed out area on the top frame counter area of the timeline...OR right click up there and enter a frame-range into the requestor box. The playrange does get messed up from time to time...

AND- make sure you have the VCR type controls (play-stop etc) set to 'loop'

Have you adjusted the playrange settings? This is the greyed out area on the top frame counter area of the timeline...OR right click up there and enter a frame-range into the requestor box. The playrange does get messed up from time to time...

AND- make sure you have the VCR type controls (play-stop etc) set to 'loop'

Might be the play range. I'll have to check that tomorrow. Reason why I say that, is because I can render the entire animation (10 seconds) to a file, but when I click the "play" button, it stops at like 6 seconds, etc.

update: Ok...im in the program now, but do not see options for the "playrange". Anyone know where these are?

Here is a screen shot of what i'm talking about:

UPDATE2: Ok...figured it out! As the poster above stated, it's the "playrange" setting. But you have to set it to "extent". Phew!

Thanks for the help!

post-9035-1203186707_thumb.jpg