Jeffnewc

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin
i have this wave file from fosters home for imaginary friends and because i only have one audio clip with all three of them talking how can i get it so all 3 of them can use the same one and all come in at the right time.

Thats an interesting challenge. I would think it would be very easy to do but have never tested it as you describe it.

This is an ideal place to explore the possibilities.

I'd love to see more people use Dopesheets as usage leads to enhancement in the future.

Without getting into the heart of your challenge one workaround immediately springs to mind.

That would be to create each scene separately (the images aren't that important) in order to extract the audio later.

Then combine the three separate audio tracks in a new Choreography.

Another way that it could be approached in v15 would be to use A:M's new Non Linear Editing capability to adjust your animation to precisely sync it with the dialogue. For this you would use the timeline and (most likely) separate the Actors so each could be edited separately.

I would think there would be several other approaches as well but... you are the one determining the criteria.

This may be one of those places where the Dopesheet alone is not going to solve the riddle.