Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

model

AMkyle

Ive learned a lot from Rodney and others that have helped me with things. especially modeling. so now ive learned how to make a cude easily. super easily. in less than a minute i guess. but using a cube ive made i made a pretty good looking garbage can. my first ever completed model that involves inorganic city street models

garbage_can.bmp

garbage_can1.bmp

Also how do you make the pictures just visible on the post like ive seen before, because i could only do this. where you download it.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also how do you make the pictures just visible on the post like ive seen before, because i could only do this. where you download it.

To be able to see the picture it needs to be a jpg, not a bmp. A jpg is much much smaller than a bmp as well.

Were you doing a screen capture? You can render to a jpg, or if you really want to screen capture, you can save as a jpeg in whatever screen capture program you used.

It looks like your garbage can really works, with those bones. That's good.

• Admin

Kyle,

Congrats on your success in making a cube. From such simple beginnings masterpieces are made. :)

Your garbage can I'll need to see more of to really say.

I hope you will join in with me as we embark on our mission to work through the manual (TaoA:M).

We'll be covering some of the things Caroline talks about (rendering to JPG, coverting images, etc.) there.

One of the things you definitely want to do is present your work in a way that people can view it easily.

The .BMP format doesn't work well for that.

ok thanks but when will we start going through the exercises in the manual together. ive been doing a few of the video manual ones.

also the lid lifts up too. i guess i shoudve put a photo of that in there. ill try to get one in later.