Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

animation

AMkyle

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a good start - I didn't understand what was happening, because the camera movement was a bit hectic. Was that a gun the second Shaggy was holding?

I didn't get sound either.

ummm ya shaggy was holding a gun. its a bit easier to understand with sound, but i dont know what happen to the sound. not really sure

• Admin

Kyle,

I don't hear sound here either but I must say thats a pretty impressive piece of work.

Especially for how long you've been working at this.

My favorite part is the truck... I love how it jumps into the scene.

Its not really clear how it fits into the overall story but I suppose its a prime place for traffic to be passing by.

The exaggerated action of the truck drew my attention to it immediately as it entered the scene.

I thought it was pretty cool though.

The shooting wasn't entirely clear (as Caroline mentions) as we might expect to see a flash from the gun, the shattering of glass from the telephone booth or blood splatter from the bullet wounds (okay... a bit too graphic for a birthday party!!).

I'm sure the sound would have clued us in too.

I really like the render, the setup, the general lighting.

Very nice.

Keep it up! :)

• Admin

My initial take on the lighting was that it looked a lot like scenes lit by some of the more seasoned/experienced people here in the forum. So you've done really good there. :)

(Sometimes those longer render times really pay off!)

For the most part I liked your camera angles too but as Caroline suggests the cameras may be on the move a little too much.

The movement isn't bad. It seemed to move with a general purpose which is a good thing.

It looks like you put a lot of thought into it.

One thing to consider there is whose Point Of View the camera represents.

Is the camera view from someone walking down the street?

Is the camera stationary? Or 'a fly on the wall'?

Does the camera stay at eye level?

Why does it move to the specific places it does?

Some additional questions to ask:

If you had to confine the camera to only 3 positions where would they be?

If you were allowed to use 4 positions which would be the most important?

Would it be useful to Zoom in closer to any of the characters during dialogue? Or to demostrate their actions?

Just a few random questions thrown out to consider and use to generate ideas.

I'm not suggesting you necessarily need to follow any particular one.

the camera moves around i bit to much i suppose and i kinda might have figured out why there s no sound. al the compression ive been doing multiply has maybe someohw muted the sound or something. i think i can find a file still with sound and send it to you.

the camera im not quite sure why it moved so much it might have been contrainted. seems so on the waving because it moved back and forth. but the first part when it moved out was the kinda show the guy getting shot.

but im still learning with the camera.

Also ill be getting a picture into my profile. so you can see what i look like.

I might seem a bit young ( im in middle school) but im almost 13

Thanks, but hey i have a problem, i cant upload my picture. i took a picture of myself and uploaded it onto the computer. but it wouldnt upload the picture. ill try again though. but it did say notify some kind of person. so for now ill stick with mouse and cheese.

sadly though the photo is not showing up

ok i got my avatar up. i tried using th picture of myself for my avatar but it said it was too big, any possible way for me to size it down?