sprockets Learn to create your own tool bars! Behind The Scenes: A:M and Animatronics Jeff Cantin's Classic Splining Tutorial Strange Effect, video demo and PRJ included John blows up a planet, PRJs included VWs by Stian, Rodger and Marcos Myron's band gets its own wine!
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Mocap created action problems in choreograpy

cookey

I've created an action from a BVH motion capture file and tailored it to work well with the Gala female model from the A:M library. The animation looks fine in the action window and also looks right if I apply it to the Gala model in the Choreography on frame 0. If however I move the action to start on frame 100 in the choreography it no longer works correctly. The model slides all over the place and all of the translations and rotations seem wrong. The further the action is away from frame 0 in the choreography the worse the effect is. I want to be able to apply more than 1 Mocap derived action to the model within the choreograpy, the 1st action will work fine on frame 0, but any subsequent actions added at later frame positions won't work correctly.

I might be missing something obvious but I can't see any way of fixing it at the moment..

If anybody has any ideas as to what is going on it would be a big help.

I'm using version 14.0a of Animation Master.

Also does anybody have any links to A:M motion caputre turorials (other than the Zandoria Studios one).

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days