Ironing things out (ball help)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okay I tried to see what you posted as the chor and it does not have enough stuff with it to see whats not working. So I put the Kat and a sphere into a project and just quickly set up kinematic constraint for each arms on the sphere and tried animating it and it seemed to work fine. Are you sure the constraints on each arm has a target.

kk.mov

kk.jpg

If this is not what you are asking please ask again

Thanks for looking, If you watch the video you will see that I was able to get Kinematic constraints working on both arms. Unfortunately if I tried to add any more constraints later in the chor. they didnt work. It's like it's limited to 1 Kinematic constraint per bone. That's what I'm trying to figure out. I turned the 1st constraint off and this didn't help. It's like A:M is just ignoring the 2nd constraint.

thanks

As Robert says in the other thread, you don't need kinematic constraints.....they could create circularities in the rig anyway. In fact, I don't think I've ever used a kinematic constraint outside a rig.

As for AM not being able to have 2 KC's in the same chor, I put a constraint on both of Keekats hands to the table and moved the table to have his hands respond. I'm not sure what you're trying to do there.