can someone please help me!

debbie harry

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Either your real name is Debbie harry or you are a big Blondie fan like me. Now to business, I mean no disrespect but it seems that english is a second language to you or you typed this way too quickly. If you can address the issue more clearly (even if in another language) I am sure that someone can help you on your way to using this fine product. Wishing yo all the best,

Mark (Unglaublichusa) Davidson

Either your real name is Debbie harry or you are a big Blondie fan like me. Now to business, I mean no disrespect but it seems that english is a second language to you or you typed this way too quickly. If you can address the issue more clearly (even if in another language) I am sure that someone can help you on your way to using this fine product. Wishing yo all the best,

Mark (Unglaublichusa) Davidson

sorry about that i'm not a very good writer and i couldn't see what i was typing before this is most likely not any better but i will try my best ok every time i click on create your own tutorial it says unhandled exception #001 animation master will now close and i can't seem to watch one of those help videos so you know i'm a bit stuck i guess and yes i am a huge blondie fanand i am a huge debbie harry fan is well.

"sorry about that i'm not a very good writer and i couldn't see what i was typing before this is most likely not any better but i will try my best ok every time i click on create your own tutorial it says unhandled exception #001 animation master will now close and i can't seem to watch one of those help videos so you know i'm a bit stuck i guess and yes i am a huge blondie fanand i am a huge debbie harry fan is well."

Much better if you ask me... english isnt my mother tongue too... so I totally understand the problems which can occur with that.

Where exactly do you click on "New Tutorial" or something like that?

You open A:M and what do you do than?

The way it should be done is than to click on "File->New->Model" for example. You should than be able to make a own model.

If you have the problem that there occurs a error when using "File->New->Model" you may try to activate the ProjectWorkSpace ("View->ProjectWorkSpace"), double-click with your mouse on "Objects" and there should be a model.

If nothing helps, uninstall A:M and reinstall it again... maybe something was going wrong...

*Fuchur*

PS: It could help you too to use this interfacesettings, but you dont want to make a new tutorial or something like that...

Videotutorial: Interfacesetting

PPSS: You dont have to watch the videotutorials in A:M or something like that (wasnt aware that that is possible) but you can go to this - LINK - and watch the videotutorials...

"sorry about that i'm not a very good writer and i couldn't see what i was typing before this is most likely not any better but i will try my best ok every time i click on create your own tutorial it says unhandled exception #001 animation master will now close and i can't seem to watch one of those help videos so you know i'm a bit stuck i guess and yes i am a huge blondie fanand i am a huge debbie harry fan is well."

Much better if you ask me... english isnt my mother tongue too... so I totally understand the problems which can occur with that.

Where exactly do you click on "New Tutorial" or something like that?

You open A:M and what do you do than?

The way it should be done is than to click on "File->New->Model" for example. You should than be able to make a own model.

If you have the problem that there occurs a error when using "File->New->Model" you may try to activate the ProjectWorkSpace ("View->ProjectWorkSpace"), double-click with your mouse on "Objects" and there should be a model.

If nothing helps, uninstall A:M and reinstall it again... maybe something was going wrong...

*Fuchur*

PS: It could help you too to use this interfacesettings, but you dont want to make a new tutorial or something like that...

Videotutorial: Interfacesetting

PPSS: You dont have to watch the videotutorials in A:M or something like that (wasnt aware that that is possible) but you can go to this - LINK - and watch the videotutorials...

thank you for your help.