sprockets Hans Donuts Featured USS Midnight spotlight Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Warioman : The lard Knight

Hi i'm new here and have no idea if this is were to put this.

I will be getting A:M soon and wanna introduce you to my dream project:

Lard_Night_Cover.jpg

Hey everyone. This is sorta a sneek look at what my movie will be like.

Now I hope for my first chapter to be complete by august and my second by September, if not sooner.

Here is what i have panned right now, other details are under raps until release.

Chapter 1: I Am the Lard Knight (Pts. 1 and 2)

Wario Wario works at "Mushnick's florist" , which never gets customers. While the place is burglarized by Rupert Thorne and his men, Batman is killed trying to save the shop and Wario disguises himself as batman and defeats some of the crooks with Batman's gadgets. Thorne gets away. The Police Thank him and later spawns a new costume and becomes "Warioman" and replaces Batman as Gotham's Knight.

PLUS: Lt. Eckhardt , Bullock's corrupted partner , is working with Dr. Death who has a plan going down and makes it Wario's first caper.

Chapter 2: Eagle Eggs and Ham

Wario has an encounter with the newly prison paroled Mr. Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot (AKA, "The Penguin")

Chapter 3: A Hat in the Belfry

The Mad Hatter faces Wario for the first time and kidnaps Mayor Flutie

Chapter 4: Mudbath

Matt Hagen is turned into Clay Face and vows revenge on the man who made him who is is, the infamous Wilson "Kingpin" Fisk.

Chapter 5: Mushnick and Son (Pts. 1 , 2 , and 3)

Mushnick changes the shop's name to "Mushnick and Son" in hopes of partnering with Wario and his giant plant to get some deeply lusted money the plant would bring in. But the night the name is changed and Mushnick is in his office reading a newspaper , the plant plant demands Wario get human blood ....... IN SONG.

Chapter 6: Morning Wood

Arnold Wesker (AKA "The Ventriloquist") and his evil puppet , Scarface, attempt to put justice into his own hands on Gotham's top three Criminal masterminds : The Penguin , Boss Biggis , and The Kingpin. Wario also finds an enormous plant and brings it to his boss.

Chapter 7: WARIO WARS (Pts. 1 and 2)

While flying through space with the Justice league, Jabba the Hutt captures all of them and has him enslaved in his palace.

While the league and Warioman are tied up with Jabba, Penguin has plans of his own for the mayor and the kingdoms.....

Chapter 8: STARVED

Boss Biggis gains control of all of Gotham's Water supply. The city gives into his demand and Gotham becomes his own slave camp.

Chapter 9: Tell us a Rhyme (Pts. 1 and 2)

The Penguin , The Mad Hatter , and Clay Face terrorize Mother Goose Land.

A mysterious Mutant is pulling the strings and you'll have to wait and see who that mutant is!

Chapter 10: Odious Antagonist

Penguin hijacks Airforce 1 and holds President Teddy Roosevelt VI. Hostage. Penguin also lets loose a Giant Ape in Gotham making Warioman's job a heck of a lot harder.

Sound interesting?

:rolleyes:

i know this is bland but this needs to be adressed, please understand:

Please no taking my idea , thanks ;)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you never done 3D modeling, there is going to be a learning curve. Not a bad thing because this will give you more time to make a list of settings, object and characters to make. I would start with the simple object first to hone your skills before taking on the harder subject. I don't think anyone will steal your idea for 2 reason, one is that it is so different and wild that only you know what your doing, that nobody else has the clue how to rip the idea from you. Most of the characters are already under the copyright law that there is no money to be made from it. This is a great fan art adventure and I wish you well on the adventure.

Have you draw out the character front and side views? While you are waiting for the CD, do this to get started on using the drawings for rotoscoping into the program. Draw all the concept art you can before you even get started on the program. Look like you did some drawing already. Keep us inform on your progress.

When you think about making the object think about only making the part that will be shown for the artwork. Think Hollywood and you will save time in modeling, by only modeling the part that will be seen, no sense modeling a whole apartment building if only the front will be seen. Gotham city is a city full of High rises, and you don't want to model the whole city. Start ripping pages from the old magazine of city scapes. Get a file box where you can label all the item of the photo for referencing them. Start a library of reference book of subject from garage sales. I bought tons of airplane, and castle book. Not sure I'll make a movie about medieval knights taking the air into battle. However that movie did get made with dragons that overtook the earth in the future. So anything can happen.

Surething. i have basic Batman and comic modelsheets. Weres a good place to upload the chapters as i finish?

Is there a time limit for i plan some chapters may run into the 15 minute frame and i may need to part them? Only the chapters with "pt. 1' or something are the time threats. For i can't have those chapters in 7 or 8 minutes , it'll too rushed.

as you stated, i am not selling this and full copyrights will be mentioned after each chapter ends, so no worries there.

picken at our mario film idea huh?

LOL

Wario's just been my favorite nintendo character forever (thats why i have a purple font) and thought he'd be a perfect hero.

Actually nothing here is really Mario Based.